Friday, September 23, 2005

Brief Thanks

Praise the Lord it's Friday and the last day of school for the week, although it has to be said that this week was actually really good.

The Lord really gave me the strength that I needed to be able to complete my University applications and send them off as well as continuing to do my work at the same time... it must be all you guys praying for me so THANK YOU again for all your prayers.

Just in case you want to know... here were the choices I put down for the Universities that I want to go to, to study Mathematics...yes, it's true.
  • Imperial College London (Uni. of London)- first choice but whether I'll get in or not...
  • University College London (UCL- Uni. of London)
  • University of Bath
  • University of Surrey
  • City University London (Uni. of London)
  • Kings College London

Thanks again. PLEASE let me know how I can be more effective in praying for you... I love hearing what God has been doing in your lives wherever you are and being able to pray for you more specficially. Blessings.