Tuesday, October 18, 2005

only 7 more months.

It says on the bottom left left-hand corner of my screen that it is now 07:48 on the 18th of October 2005 and can you believe it? Yes! I am in school already. Right now I'm missing a lot of people. Firstly, of course, my dad, who is or should now be in Japan. He still has about 2 weeks to go to Singapore, Philippines and Singapore again before he comes back. Then, there are all my friends from the ship, from home or just people whom I haven't seen for awhile; you would know who you are. I really do miss all you guys out there. *sigh*

Lately, people keep on asking me how school is going. I'm not sure if they ask me that because they really want to know or because they don't know what else to ask. Funny really. Well, school could be better, I am really looking forward to leaving it's foolish system. I would explain but I am sure I would be much too tempted to exagerate. In short, I am quite disappointed. I'm just ready for a change, hopefully a good change, obviously. I've already been trying to count down. From today, I have 7 more months to go, with holidays inbetween (what a comforting thought). Don't get me wrong. I do not hate school. I still enjoy most of my classes (i.e. maths..yes...yes...I know... I must be wierd) and the teachers are wonderful. It's only a couple of...hm... let's just say "things", that have caused me to lose faith in the school and it's system. I would really appreciate prayer because sometimes I find it a lot harder to go to school with a positive attitude towards "things" that go on.

Before I get going, I just wanted to again, say a BIG MASSIVE thank you to the few people who have been so faithful and consistent in their keeping in contact with me. You guys have been the biggest encouragement to me and an enormous blessing. Knowing hot God has blessed and used you is always an answer to my prayers and it really does make a big difference to me. I Praise the lord everytime I think of you and I do think of you and pray for you often. I do love getting your updates and being able to still be a part of your lives because you are definitely a big part of mine.