It's the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006, what an incredible time!
We've just come back now from our little trip. In short, it was WONDERFUL. Portugal was warm and beautiful as ever, Spain was exciting and fun (lots of cool little shops in Ronda) and Gibraltar in a word was WINDY (It definitely blew our breath away though). Unfortunately we didn't make it to Morocco but with so many other things to do, we did not or do not feel very disappointed.
Now, we are back, our guests have returned back to much warmer Singapore while we enjoy a little bit of frost and snow here in England. It's only about 6 and a half more hours before people across the globe start yelling and hugging and smiling and laughing with each other in celebration over the end of another year and of course, the beginning of a new day. What will this new year have in store for us? What wonders could God possibly have ahead? Don't you just feel yourself shivering with anticipation? Or is that just because you're in a cold country? Nope, I'm indoors so it must be the excitement.
Just a quick thank you before I sign off- to the MANY MANY MANY gorgeous people out there who have sent us cards and gifts and the little reply slips for our prayer letter. It has been an extra tremendous blessing to read all the cards to to have them displayed throughout our house. It was especially good to get some pictures to remind us how good you all look *grin*. Thank you.
Before long, I'll back studying in school for my exams. I will try to put up some kind of schedule for my exams so that if you do find the time, you can possibly pray for my specific exams. I know some of you who are my own age may also have exams coming up and I would love to be able to pray specifically for that so perhaps you can drop me a line or something sometime.
All our love and blessings for every second of this coming New Year.
PS- Pictures from our little break is coming soon- check out the picture webpage.