Well, as you will by now have guessed, YES! I have finished school! I've had the Prom, taken the photos and am well on the way to my final exams. For those of you not customed to the whole British system, I'm not very clear on it either but basically, I have finished all my school lessons but I just need to return to school for each of my exams and then lastly to collect my results in August.
All of my exams fall in the month of June so if you ever pray for me, and I know and am thankful for SO many of you who do, please pray that especially during this June everything I've leanr will just flood back into my memory. Many of you who know me better than I sometimes know myself will remember that I have a terribly memory so remembering formulae and theoretical Physics is not very easy for me. I have been SO humbled and blessed to have heard of so many people praying for me. It was only yesterday that someone told me that woke up at 4 in the morning and thought and prayed for me. It's times like that that I have a lost for words and I can only be eternally grateful to the Lord for giving me such WONDERFUL prayer warrior friends. I think the best way I can describe it is something I heard George Verwer say in one of his many dynamic message cassettes, "It's a humbling experience to be at the end of a homing missile of a thousand prayers from all over the world". Of course, nowadays I suspect it is more like a powerful concentrated laser beam of prayer directed right on me... WOW, there is definitely nothing I can do but Praise the Lord!
I know there are quite a few of you who have been consistently asking me for my prom photos so I've put them on both websites (this one and my bebo: Http://doulos-girl.bebo.com ) so feel free to take a peek and tell me what you think or maybe don't tell me what you think is better. So many comments have been made that sometimes I don't know where to hide my embarassment. Actually, all the credit should go to the women in the Hey family. Ann did my hair, Becky did my makeup and Esther had to entertain while all that work was being done. My gratittude is really reserved for them for that. I must say that even I thought they did a REALLY fantastic job.
Anywhoo, just wanted to update myself so you wonderufl people out there know what I've bene up to. Thank you so much again for all your prayers and also a big thanks for the emails, bebo notes and everything else that has been such a tremendous blessing to me.
His.