Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Psalms 127:2b

Praise the Lord! I'm sure that many people have now experienced the blessed sleep that our gracious Lord gives to us.

Well, I must say that I haven't been sleeping properly for a while now. My latest Sweden trip was full of busy preparation for Gyri's wedding and once back my first exam was a little bit more of a nightmare than a a dream come true but I Praise the Lord for the wonderful weekend we just had in Milton Keynes with some younger people although they self-professed that they were "old". That was interesting since they were mostly in the 20-30 year-old range.

Anyway, it was an incredible time for growth, learning and recommitments. The Holy Spirit really seemed to be busy this weekend in the precious lives that attended. It was especially fun to just enjoy each others company in the Lord's presence. We were looking at Faith amongst other things. I was very encouraged by the honesty and openess of everyone, which was also a refreshing challenge to myself. I think that the best part was the solitude time where people were encouraged if not "forces" to be still before the Lord and listen out for His still small voice. When we got back, we talked about the weekend and how it was really encouraging for us. What a tremendous blessing to be in such a ministry! I will be posting the pictures soon. I think that there are too many photos so I would also be willing to make copies of whole CDs for anyone who wants a copy. I would actually really appreciate, however, if you could pay for the postage if you want a copy. It will also include some funny dancing from the games. =0)

Well, my next exam is on Thursday (15th of June) where I have both Physics (my worst subject) and maths (not so bad). Thank you all again and again for your loyalty and for your faithfulness in remembering me and indeed my whole family in your prayers. What a humbling thing it is as well as a blessing to have you all as friends. Praise the Lord. We always rejoice when we think of you and we in turn hope and Pray that the Lord is doing miraculous works in and through all your lives that you will be a shining light in the darkness of the world. Stand strong and be courages for God is with you and will never leave you nor forsake you and If God is for us, who can be against us!!! Praise the Lord!