Whew! Sitting in the damp gym this morning obviously reflected how my Further Math 1 paper was going to be. To be frank, it was quite horrible but thankfully, it is only a retake where my first attempt came out pretty ok (B). I sincerely hope that this paper went better though seeing that this is not only my second attempt but I have had much more time to review my weaker points.
Tomorrow, 20th June 2006 (Tuesday) is my day off. Of course, this actually means that I have the whole day to revise. *worried look* Wednesday is Further Maths 2, which I THINK should be not too bad. Thursday I have a physics synoptic paper which means that the examiners could ask questions about anything on our syllabus from two years ago! In short, I am absolutely petrified of that exam seeing that Physics has NOT been one of my strong subjects and to put it plainly, IU just don't like it. Lastly, but certainly not least, I have Further Pure 3 on Friday to complete my exams for the school year... well, actually for School (fullstop!). That's right, after this Friday, I am "FREE"! Praise the Lord!
Unfortunately, I do not get any of my results or any affirmation from my chosen University until August which means I have all of July to worry and possibly panic a little. I am, however, thankful that I will hopefully be joining my dad and a couple of other people to Portugal for a 2 week missions trip. I have absolutely NO idea what this trip entails but I trust that the Lord will use it to his advantage for the extension of His kingdom. Please pray for everyone who is planning to join us or ill be joining us that they will really experience Christ in a new and exciting way and that we will all be a blessing to each other and the locals around us. I truly look forward to see what God has in store for us.
Please also pray for our coming trip back to Singapore in August. We are hoping to take my grandparents on a short trip to Cebu, Philippines. We would really appreciate your prayers for my grandparent's health during this time since they are not well. My dad has constantly reminded us to remember my grandmother in my prayers since she is especially ill. I am not sure exactly what pain she suffers or what illness she has contracted but I do know that she is not yet saved, which is our main concern. Please pray with us.
Recently, I have been reading James ontop of my usual Psalms (I'm learning that I am actually quite a clow reader when in comes to the living Logos), which has been both challenging as well as encouraging.
Someone recently told me that you should never end a letter with an excuse for leaving so I will refrain for doing just that this time since I know I usually do. Thank you all for your continued prayers and your loyal friendship, which means so much to all of us as a family. Let us exalt His name together!