Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We Got Married!

When I got back to the world of internet, I was tickled by some of the emails that were waiting for me. You see, as part of my work, I am supposed to send out a prayer calendar every month but because I was a little busy getting married last month (23 June 2012), I programmed the email to send itself while I was away. I thought people would be happy that they still get the calendar but instead I got told off for working on my honeymoon! Haha! I'm just kidding, people weren't angry or anything but it was fun tricking people into thinking that I was that much of a workaholic to send those emails while on my honeymoon!

Anyway, that's right folks. I'm now Mrs Deborah Choi and God has certainly blessed me with the most wonderful husband! We're not back in Sydney and sorting out our home together, planning for the future but praising God for every day that He gives us. I'm currently still working on my visa to remain in Australia. Lord willing, I will get it soon as I am still hoping to visit my parents in Singapore and/or London depending on where my parents are since Jacob will be deployed to Western Australia and I won't be able to go with him.


Thank you so much to so many of you who made it to the wedding and blessed us with your presence! It was amazing seeing so many friendly faces, some of whom I haven't seen in years and I'm only sorry that we weren't able to get more time with each of you. I was just thinking that when I was walking down the aisle, there were so many times that I just wanted to stop and have a chat with some of you. Of course, I kinda wanted to get married more so I kept walking towards that cute guy up the front.


For all those who didn't make it, we were so sorry to have missed you but thank you so much also for all your cards (see if you can spot yours in the photo below)! Jacob and I had so much fun reading through all of them and putting them on the counter-top to be reminded of God's goodness and faithfulness to us through all our friends and family! We felt incredibly blessed on the day and we have been blessed every day before and every day since. :)




Thank you again! If you're ever in our neighbourhood, please stop by for a visit!


With much love and gratitude,


Debbie