That's right I'm still waiting for my visa. In the last week or so, I had repeatedly emailed the department to ask if there was anything else they needed from me and whether my latest police record check had reached them. I had no replies whatsoever and I was hoping that all would be well so that I could travel back to Singapore to visit my parents. Well, Jacob managed to get through to our case officer today and though I wasn't there, I was told that she was in quite a good mood and apparently coolly mentioned that she was still waiting for a few documents! I soon got an email from her to say that she just got back which is why she didn't reply sooner and that she was still waiting for me to send her stuff! SHE was waiting??? I was never even told that I needed to send her that stuff! I even ASKED what else they were waiting for! Grrrrrrr!
So now I'm NOT going to be in Singapore. I'm NOT going to be able to visit dear ol' London and I have NO idea what I'm doing here AND I woke up with somewhat of a migraine before all this even happened! How's that for a most frustrating morning!
It's times like this that I look towards the heavens and wonder what God is up to.
I suppose there is a glimmer of light though. Lord willing, once I send off the rest of the "required documents", my visa should be granted not too long after... or at least, this is my hope.
Thanks for continuing to pray with and for me and my family. I know that I've gone quiet for quite a while now and I suppose it's mostly been difficult to know what to write. My parents were wanting to send out another prayerletter but due to my dad's failing eyesight, they have not been able to spend much time on the computer. I will try my best to keep it up though.
Praise God that I haven't been deported! :)